Who is eligible to use Pakretailers Mobile app?
All retailers using android mobile phones can now use the Pakretailers app.
What do I require to use Pakretailers Mobile app?
Android mobile phone having android OS equivalent or above to 5.0 lollipop.
How do I download Pakretailers Mobile app?
Go to Play Store, search for Pakretailers and download the mobile app or click here to download on your phone.
Do I need a specific mobile connection to use Pakretailers Mobile app?
No, you do not need any specific mobile connection.
What do I require to get registered on Pakretailers mobile app?
In order to get registered on Pakretailers mobile app, the user needs to have an active mobile number.
Do all mobile operating systems support Pakretailers Mobile app?
Only android phones having OS 5.0 lollipop and above supports the Pakretailers mobile app.
Are there any charges for using Pakretailers Mobile app?
No, there are no charges. The app is FREE of cost.
Is this app available in URDU language?
Yes, you can also view the app with URDU language by selecting ‘URDU’ from the menu tab.
How do I register for Pakretailers Mobile app?
- Open the Pakretailers app and click on the ‘New user? Sign Up’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- A form will be open asking for the required fields to be filled. (all fields needs to be filled)
- You will have to create your unique PIN here at the time of registration.
- Press the submit button to complete the registration.
How do I add my shop to the mobile app?
- After successful registration, log in to the Pakretailers mobile app and press ‘Add shop’ button at bottom of screen and press ‘YES’
- Fill in all the details and then press the ‘Add Product Portfolio’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Add products that are in your portfolio and press ‘Submit’.
- Now press the ‘Submit’ button to add your shop.
What is my PIN?
Your PIN is your secret passcode to access the Pakretailers mobile app kindly do not share it with anyone.
How can I change my PIN?
Open menu by clicking the top left corner of the mobile app and then select ‘Update Profile’. Enter your current PIN and new PIN in given fields and click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
What if I forget my login PIN?
On the main screen, click on the ‘Forgot pin’ button. Then enter your registered mobile number and click the ‘Submit’ button. Your current PIN will be delivered via SMS to your mobile.
Are there any rules for choosing my PIN?
Yes, there is only one requirement that is your PIN must have 4 digits.
How can I navigate to the Home Screen if I am at any other screen?
Press the back button of your mobile to get to the previous
What is My Helpdesk?
In ‘My Helpdesk’ you can launch a new complaint and also view historical complaints.
What are Promos?
Here you can see the promotions and schemes offered by the companies.
What is the New Product?
Here you can view new products launched by the companies.
What is My Margin?
Here you can view your margins against certain products offered by companies.
What is Retail Info?
Here you can view important information pushed by companies related to regulatory and pricing.
What is My Order Taker?
With my order taker, you can place your order online via Pakretailers app with just a few clicks and get it delivered at your shop.
Managing Login Credentials
What happens if I don’t log out from the Pakretailers Mobile app?
There is no issue even if you do not log out from the app.
What should I do if I have a query which is not answered here?
You can contact us via email or can call our helpline number.
Logging a complaint
How do I register a new complaint?
- Click on your added shop in Pakretailers app and press ‘My Helpdesk’ and then select ‘NEW COMPLAINT’
- Select company, Product, Distributor, and then select Complaint Type.
- Enter ‘Company Oil Receipt Number’ if required and enter Issue details as well.
- You can also attach photos and voice recordings regarding the complaint.
- Now press the ‘Submit’ button and your complaint will be forwarded to concerns.
How do I know if my complaint is resolved or not?
You will receive SMS alerts regarding the status of your complaint.
How can I view my previous complaints?
Click on the ‘menu’ button and select ‘Historical Complaints’ to view all your previous complaints with their current status.
How many complaints can be viewed in ‘Historical Complaints’?
You can view the last 30days complaints in the ‘Historical Complaints’ tab.
Can I edit my previous complaint once it is submitted?
No, you cannot edit your previous complaint once it has been submitted.
Can I logged multiple complaints in single complaint?
No, every issue has to be logged separately under ‘NEW COMPLAINT’ button. If you have 2 or 3 separate issues, you have to log complaint against every single issue separately.
Is Pakretailers Mobile app safe to use?
Yes. Pakretailers mobile app keeps all your information safe.
- No information is stored on your phone
- Your login ID and password are never exposed even if your mobile is lost or stolen.
What types of alerts are available through Pakretailers Mobile app?
You will get alerts regarding new product launch, trade promotions/schemes launched by companies, and updated status of any complaint that you have logged using Pakretailers mobile app.
Will I be charged for Pakretailers Mobile app Alerts service?
No. There are no charges.